As the demand for advanced broadband and ethernet technologies continues to skyrocket, companies are under intense pressure to upgrade their fiber networks, creating huge demand for skilled technicians. There has never been a more opportune time to advance your career in the field of fiber optic networks.
At Litewave, we believer our employees are the foundation of our success. As an equal-opportunity organization, we foster a diverse and inclusive workplace, and are committed to the professional development of employees. We offer ongoing training at our in-house facility, equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, along with in-field training exercises.
Our compensation program is highly competitive, rewarding performance, and income potential is limited only by your personal drive and work ethic.
We offer the following benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Pension plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
If you are looking for a stable, progressive career with unlimited potential for growth, contact us today.
Litewave is currently hiring Fiber Splicers to join our growing team.
- Prepare and splicing of both Loose Tube and Ribbon fiber optic cables
- Installation of equipment, panels and transition cabinets
- Installation of various types of FOSCs and panels
- Test and analyze fiber utilizing both OTDR and power meters
- Working knowledge of fusion sets and test equipment.
- Able to read and understand telecommunications drawings
- Comfortable working indoors, outdoors, underground, and in aerial and buried locations
- Valid G drivers license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Inside and Outside Plant Environment experience required
Job Type: Full-time
Submit your resume <email@example.com>.